You can barely imagine the amount of crap that couples vent out during their first dates. Fast forward it to one year and you will start noticing them telling each other the secrets that they otherwise won’t tell anyone.
Even when the walls of pretense fall one after another, very few open up with others. That is not worrisome. What worries the most people is what is going inside their partners’ head. Until then inferring the meaning of the classic dating questions like the ones mentioned here will do.
- What do you think is the best quality in me that draws you towards me?
What it really means: I want to hear good things about myself. Tell me good things about myself, please.
- What is that one thing in me, which you would like to change if given a chance?
What it really means: Tell me what you hate about me! TELL ME!
- What is your dream job?
What it really means: What is it that you want to do in your life and I’ll decide if it sounds realistic.
- What has been your wildest fantasy?
What it really means: Tell me the kinky shit you want to do to me!
- Where and how serious do you see the both of us as a couple in five years?
What it really means: I really want to know where this relationship is going.
- What do you think of one-night stands?
What it really means: Have you had one-night-stands before?
- If you had one wish, what would you do with it?
What it really means: Am I that wish?